The 3 days 2 nights overnight package will not only give you all the activities and experience as 1 night cruise but also bring your soul to discover the rustic culture of fishing local people in floating village (Tung Sau Area) and discover one more brilliant cave in Halong Bay – Me Cung Cave (Maze Cave)
|12:00||CHECK-IN||Warmly welcomed by Athena Team in Halong International Harbour. Complete the luggage check-in procedure at the waiting lounge before boarding for the cruise.|
|12:30||ONBOARD||Transferred to the Athena Cruise by a tender boat. The cruise Manager and the whole crew member welcome you onboard, a safety briefing and clearing our the itinerary will be delivered while you are enjoying our signature welcome drink|
|12:45||HAPPY LUNCH||Lunch is served at our cozy restaurant. As the cruise departs towards Halong Bay – a natural wonder of the world, absorb yourself in the gorgeous scenery and famous sights of limestone|
|14:45||ACTIVITIES||The cruise stops at “Bo Nau” cave (Pelican Cave), the core area of the world’s natural heritage. Transferring by tender to “Sung Sot” Cave (Surprising cave) – the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.|
|15:45||ACTIVITIES||Leaving Surprising cave, keep moving by tender to the Titov island was named by Uncle Ho, after Gherman Stepanovich Titov – the Soviet astronaut who visited in 1962. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach or climbing the steps of the Rock to the top of the island. A magical panoramic view of Halong Bay will surprise you there|
|17:00||RELAX||Back to the Athena Cruise after a chain of interesting activities. Time for relaxing while the cruise moves to the overnight place – (Titop587)|
|18:00 – 19:00||SUNSET PARTY||Enjoy freshly prepared snacks and your favorite drinks while waiting for sunset on Halong Bay. Take advantage of the Happy hours “Buy 1 get 1 free” drink while the sun is giving way to stunning twilight.|
|18:30||COOKING CLASS||A Cooking Demonstration of traditional Vietnamese dishes will be organized by Athena Head Chef|
|19:00||DINNER||A fusion set menu will be served to warm up your stomach after a long active day|
|20:30||CHEERFUL EVENING||Freetime for evening activities: film entertainment, mini-games (in the dining room); squid fishing; massage… The Cruise Manager will be there to support you|
|06:30||TAI-CHI CLSS||Good morning the Bay by joining Tai-Chi Exercise on the sundeck in 30 minutes whilst cruising to “Luon” Cave|
|07:00||BREAKFAST||A light breakfast is ready to serve at the restaurant|
|08:00||VISITING CAVE||Visit “Luon” cave – one of the caves open to the form beautiful endemic then vegetation of Halong Bay. 2 options to choose how to discover it: kayaking for free and traditional woven (bamboo) boat rowed by a local boatman (public ticket 50.000đ/person)|
|09:00||CHECK OUT||Come back to Athena cruise, relaxing and packing the luggage. Leave the luggage outside the door. Athena team will collect and get them ready on the Pier.|
|09:30||BRUNCH||Enjoy a brunch buffet at the restaurant after check-out while cruising toward the port|
|10:45||GOODBYE||Transfer by tender back to Halong International Habour and disembarkation.
Farewell to guests.
NOTICE: Wifi Connection Is Available On Board But Has Limited Internet Connectivity Throughout The Itinerary Due To The Sea And The Karst Limestones And Mountains Blocking The Signal From The Satellites. Please Take This Into Your Consideration
NOTES ABOUT THE CRUISE PROGRAM AND SERVICE
ABOUT THE CRUISE PROGRAM & ACTIVITIES
- The itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
- The timing of this itinerary is estimated, and the exact time will be informed before departure time.
- All activities are included and optional. You can stay on the boat and relax instead of joining outside activities.
- Due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather. Unused services are not subject to a refund.
ABOUT FOOD & BEVERAGE ON BOARD
- All meals onboard are included as clearly stated in the program
- Standard menus onboard are served for all customers. If there are special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least 3 days before the departure date.
PERSONAL DOCUMENTS AND BELONGINGS
- Not to be missed: ID card/Passport (necessary for check-in)
- Personal outfit recommendation: sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, sneakers, swimming suit…
- 2-night accommodations at Athena’s suite cabin
- All dining experiences on-board
- Sunset party with refreshments in happy hours
- Free access to the cruise recreation facilities
- Various activities: morning Tai Chi class, cave visiting by kayaking, squid fishing & swimming
- English-speaking guide onboard
- All entrance fees & sightseeing fee
- Round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong
- Drinks, Spa and Laundry service
- Personal expenses and gratuities
POLICY FOR SINGLE AND EXTRA BEDS:
- The third person using an extra bed: price as one adult
POLICY FOR CHILDREN:
- 01 child under 5-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): Free of charge
- 01 child from 5 and under 11-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): 75% of the price per an adult
- The second children 02 children under 5 years old using an extra bed per cabin: 75% of the price per an adult
- From 11-year-old: price as an adult