Cruising HaLong Bay and Lan Ha Bay with SENA Cruise, luxury boutique cruise to experience the magnificent wonder of nature & the enrich Vietnamese culture. With a wide range of activities: Kayaking, swimming, cycling, squid fishing and many more, SENA Cruise commit to bring you an unforgettable voyage
DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
08:10 – 08:30 | Pick-up
For those who book transfer service, our bus will collect guests from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter.
12:00- 12:15 | Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor
12:00 – 12:30 | Transfer to the main boat by tender. Embark on Sena Cruise
Warmly welcome to Sena Cruise! While enjoying a welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver a cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin.
13:15 – 13:45 | Enjoy fabulous lunch
Fabulous Buffet lunch is served while Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise starts her sail into magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of HaLong Wonder which is much quieter and has fewer tourists. She will pass the famous Finger Islet, Candle Islet and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
15:00 | Explore Lan Ha Bay
Option 1: Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise reaches Three Peach area (if the weather permits). It is time to discover Lan Ha Bay yourselves with your travel buddy sharing a kayak. While kayaking, you will have a brief look at the geology of the Karts Mountains that form a beautiful surrounding
Option 2: We will visit the Dark and Bright Cave – famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here you will take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local see-sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy bamboo boats or swimming – which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the Limestone Mountains and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay. Afterwards, visitors immerse in the emerald green water of Lan Ha Bay with exciting swimming activities.
17:00 | Return to Sena Cruise.
Enjoy sunset party on LanHa Bay. It is an ideal time for photography enthusiasts to capture the stunning moment of sunset at Lan Ha Bay.
You will also have a chance to join our Cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing very famous Vietnamese spring rolls.
Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight.
19:00 | Savor deluxe dinner
After the incredible dinner, take your leisure time to chat at the bar, watch the movie in the restaurant and enjoy Spa treatment (please book in advance).
Reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at a panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing. (We open the light and prepare the squid fishing rods)
You will stay overnight on cruise.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – HA NOI
06:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi section on sundeck
Be an early bird for a photo hunt and join our Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
07:00 | Having light breakfast
Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises continues her sail, passing amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee and light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
08:15 | Explore Frog Pond Area
Join kayaking & swimming to explore the Frog Pond, the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018.
09:30 | Return to the boat for check-out
10:00 | Lunch time
During the time well prepared Set menu lunch is served, Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of Karst Mountains towards the Harbor.
(If you want to go to Cat Ba Island, you must let us know, we will transfer you by Sena Cruise small transfer boat to Gia Luan Port).
11:30 – 12:00 | Disembark Sena Cruise and farewell the crew and back to Hanoi by bus
15:00 – 16:00 | Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, end of unforgettable trip
1. Schedule and activities
- The program may be changed subject to weather conditions or specific tides without announcing to visitors in advance.
- Time in the schedule is only relative. The specific time will be announced by our tour guide on the day of departure.
- All activities are included in the program. Guests can choose to relax themselves and enjoy the scenery on board, without having to fully participate in activities above.
2. Menu and meals:
- The trip with full meals on board.
- The menu on board is daily standard for all visitors. If there are personal requirements such as diet, vegetarian … Please advise us when booking the tour or tour guide in advance. After embarking, it is no longer changeable due to the stock limit condition.
- Identifications and personal belongings should be brought.
- Original passport / ID card (required for check-in).
- Personal wares: Sunglasses, hats, sun scream, sport shoes, casual wears.
- Fully furnished cabin with private ocean view balcony.
- English speaking guide on board.
- All meals onboard mentioned (03 lunch, 02 dinner, 02 breakfast).
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each cabin.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Kayaking (02 people share a kayak).
- Cooking class.
- Limousine/ private transfer Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi (upon request).
- Spa and massage, beverages, personal expenses.
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year.
- Tips for guide/driver/crew.
- All other services and items not mentioned specifically above.