Cruising Halong bay with Swan Cruises, the boutique cruise to experience the magnificent wonder of nature & the enrich Vietnamese culture. With a wide range of activities: Kayaking, swimming, cycling, squid fishing and many more, Swan Cruises commit to bring you an unforgettable voyage.
DAY 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Cong Do – Cap La Island ( L,D)
08.00 – 8:30 : Our bus will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi and start your trip to explore the most amazing bay in the North of Vietnam. On the way, we will have a quick stop in the middle of the way to rest.
12.30: Arrive at our waiting lounge at HaLong international cruise port, you will have a bit of time to relax. Wait for our captain to finish the registration and transfer by tender to our boat.
12.45: Enjoy a welcome drink and spend a couple of minutes briefing about safety on the boat and activities included then we check in our cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu will be served while leisurely cruising further into Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.00: Arrive in the kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoy our Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set dinner on board.
20.30: Free time to challenge yourself in Vietnamese puzzle games, or gather your group/family for a board game; try your luck with squid fishing or simply have a cocktail and enjoy the quiet night on the bay.
DAY 2: VUNG VIENG VILLAGE – CONG DAM – CONG DO (B, L, D)
06.00: Start your day with a Tai Chi routine on the sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07.30: Breakfast will be served in Western style, familiar to you to fulfill your strength and ready for another exploring day.
09.00: Transfer to a day cruise, we cruise passing several floating hamlets including Cap La and Cong Dam, we enter the Center of pristine Bai Tu Long Geology Park. There, we will visit Vung Vieng fishing village to interact with local people.
12.00: Back to the boat for a delicious hot lunch at noontime
14.00: Spend more time kayaking and swimming at Cong Dam, or relaxing on boat. If the weather allows, we can take a glance at Thay Cave before going back to the anchor point.
16.30: Return to the main boat and enjoy sunset party afterwards
19.00: Dinner will be served.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
DAY 3: BAI TU LONG BAY – THIEN CANH SON CAVE – HALONG PORT (B, L)
06:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi section on the sundeck or catch a morning view of the stunning bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style, familiar to you to fulfill your strength and ready for another exploring day.
08.00: Explore the well-hidden Thien Canh Son Cave.
09.00: Upon return to the boat you will have about 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
10.00: Attend a Vietnamese cooking demonstration. You can quickly learn a simple but delicious Vietnamese dish that Gordon Ramsey (a 2 Michelin Star Chef) used to guide – Nem Cuon or challenge yourself in fruit and vegetable carving.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch on the boat.
12.00: Back to the harbor and disembark at Ha Long cruise port
12.30: Our bus will take you back to Hanoi.
17.00: End of service.
1. Schedule and activities:
- The program may be subject to change depending on weather conditions or specific tides without announcing to visitors in advance.
- Time in the schedule is only relative. The specific time will be announced by our tour guide on the day of departure.
- All activities are included in the program. Guests can choose to relax themselves and enjoy the scenery on board, without having to fully participate in activities above.
2. Menu and meals:
- The trip with full meals on board.
- The menu on board is daily standard for all visitors. If there are personal requirements such as diet, vegetarian … Please advise us when booking the tour or tour guide in advance. After embarking, it is no longer changeable due to the stock limit condition.
- Identifications and personal belongings should be brought.
- Original passport / ID card (required for check-in).
- Personal wares: Sunglasses, hats, sun scream, sport shoes, casual wears.
- Fully furnished cabin with private ocean view balcony.
- English speaking guide on board.
- All meals onboard mentioned (02 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast).
- Complimentary 2 bottled water in each cabin.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Cooking class.
- Transfer Hanoi – Ha Long – Hanoi (upon request).
- Beverages, personal expenses.
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year.
- Tips for guide/driver/crew & All other services and items not mentioned specifically above.