Stellar of the Seas cruises welcome you to experience the new definition of contemporary luxury. We offer not only a luxury cruise service of the highest safety standard but also a completely unique experience with a carefully researched itinerary, attentive service, authentic decor, delicious food… That makes your vacation be a truly unique and unforgettable experience.
The cruise contains twenty-two elegant spacious rooms, full of finest comforts such as fine dining, the panoramic bar, wine and cigars cellar, golf club, seasonal swimming pool, beauty spa & massage, children playground… Our personalized service, tailored to your needs, is what sets us apart and makes your visit to Halong Bay unique and memorable. Board the Stellar of the Seas cruise where a mesmerizing experience is guaranteed.
Do kayaking by yourself in calm water through floating houses, explore the beauty of limestone caves so close by yours eyes, hands and individual feeling.
Local rowing Boat
Get ready for visiting floating village where bamboo boats rowed by local people. You will have chance to experience history, culture and the daily life of local peoples while rowing through floating village. You will make a short hiking trip around village, along landscape and enjoy water sport.
How amazing to swim in the calm, clean water with less touristy or visit nature beach of the Lan Ha bay by walking along beach. Relaxing after activities, immersing in the water to get stronger
When the night falls, it must be fun when standing on the boat and try your luck with sly squids. Try to be patient, squid fishing can be successful from your skills.
Taichi is one of the best way to release stress and fatigue. Our Taichi master will guide you with a basic lesson which has been simplified so that everyone can easy to follow. Let’s come on the sundeck in the early morning and start your new day in fresh air to full charge your energy for the day.
Learn how you can make one of Vietnam traditional dishes – Spring roll. Our chief will carefully introduce what is the ingredient needed, how to make it and you may do at home for your family or friends. With guides from our chef, we hope you can make Vietnam traditional food in perfect way.
Day One: Hanoi – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch – Swimming at Lagoon natural area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cookery demonstration – BBQ Dinner – Onboard night activities.
09:00 – 09:15 approx
– Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter
– Start 2,5-hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona (for the guests use our transfer service)
11:45 – 12.00 approx
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Stellar of the Seas. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing, safety instruction.
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
– Check in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
– Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
Summit on the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party with complimentary cocktails demonstration. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy your time in our golf course or do the exercise at fitness area.
Join us for a short class of cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese
– BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services.
– Hot footbath with lemongrass and salt (optional)
Overnight on board
Day Two: Tai chi – Breakfast – Lan Ha bay – Lunch – Cycling at Viet Hai Village – Swimming at natural beach area – Dinner with different menu – Free time for activities
Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands or you can choose to do the exercise at fitness area next to the golf course.
Enjoy light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
Lunch is served before getting on the speed boat to explore some unique area where the main boat cannot go through.
Transfer to the speed boat heading to Viet Hai Village.
Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
Arrive to a natural beach area for swimming, guest will pass through fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
– Back to Stellar of the Seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. Dinner is served with different menu.
– After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on-board activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant, board games,…
– Hot footbath with lemongrass and salt (optional)
Overnight on board
Day Three: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Farewell at your hotel in Hanoi
Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45
Local light breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
– Take your comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals to explore the cave.
Check out the room
Vietnamese cuisine is served.
– Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
– Transfer to ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona returned to Hanoi (for the guests use our transfer service)
– Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
Please contact our Sales team for the exact availability and cost.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and finest bathroom amenities
- All meals on board: 01 set western lunch, 01 fine dining BBQ swimming pool dinner, 1 Alacrate dinner, 02 light breakfast, 1 set menu lunch and 01 Vietnamese menu brunch
- Tender/speedboat transfer
- Welcome drink
- Live Music
- 24-hour room service with no extra charges
- 24-hour food ordered with no extra charges
- Refilled bottled fresh water with no limit
- All rooms with a private balcony, full ocean view
- Cookery demonstration
- Cocktail break complimentary
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Tai chi, games, gym, swimming pool and library
- Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Tivi
- Fishing and golf equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Transfer service: sharing Limousine minivan (maximum 7 guests) 20$US/per person for 1 way and sharing MPV Sedona (maximum 5 guests) 25$US/per person for 1 way. Please click here for transfer image
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.